Re-roofing is not a new concept. Instead, it is an old concept that is seeing a new and a rightful wake nowadays. Just like it’s necessary to keep renovating the interiors and exteriors to maintain the sales value of the property, similarly, re-roofing is necessary to ensure that the entire building remains strong. Some of the ways in which re-roofing strengthens the entire structure of a building are listed below.
- Leakage is the primary reason that weakens the walls of a building. And re-roofing with better materials provided by roofers at Roof Star fills all gaps. It eliminates the troubles caused by leakage.
- Re-roofing with weather resistant materials can protect the building from the cracks developed due to sun exposure, wind, snow, and rain.
Best Re-Roofing Services For Temperature Optimization
There are two roofing solutions that help in temperature optimization – Roof Ventilation and Roof Insulation.
Roof ventilation is a necessary requirement in places that experience harsh summers. Well-ventilated roofs are designed to reduce the surface temperature so that the interiors can stay cooler. It also reduces power consumption and electricity bill.
Roof Insulation is a necessity in places that experience harsh winters. Insulation is necessary to not just keep the roomswarm but to also make the roofs comparatively less-slippery and dryer despite the snow.
Best Roofing Options That You Must Consider
Depending upon whatever your budget allows, the following reroofing products are certainly the best.
- Green Roofs
Green roofs are a certain improvement over the traditional roofs. Completely waterproof, these ecological roofs are supported by a thin membrane that is specially designed to support soil in order to grow plants. The benefits of green roofs are listed below.
- These roofs can keep the building cooler during summers.
- These roofs can store whatever remains of the rainwater after plants utilize it. The stored water can then be used for rainwater harvesting.
- TPO Membrane
TPO membrane roof covering is in high-demand these days because;
- It reflects sunlight that, in turn, keeps rooms cooler.
- It has a UV blocking capability that increases the lifespan of the concrete beneath.
- It requires the least maintenance and can last for 3-4 decades with proper care.
- Electromeric Membrane For Flat Roofs
Electromeric membrane costs a little less than the TPO membrane. It can last for 2-3 decades with proper care. The best benefits of this membrane include the following.
- It waterproofs the entire roof and eliminates troubles caused by leakage.
- It looks decorative since ceramic molecules used to coat the upper surface of the membrane are available in multiple colors.